5 Reasons Kids Need To Answer Hard Questions at VBS
1) Kids need the Truth to hold on to when they are faced with doubt or questions from others.
2) Give kids the defense they need to help them build “filters” to determine what is Truth.
3) The hard questions are a strong tool to reach kids who have never heard about Jesus.
4) Use the hard questions to help kids know that they can get answers to their questions from people who love them at church.
5) The hard questions will challenge you with how you talk to others about Jesus.
- Posted in: Vacation Bible School