Park Rides Idea
Use small rides to decorate your room-idea by Mark Jones:
Amusement Park Rides
Since space is a limitation for hosting amusement park rides, consider ways to make table top rides for standup figures to ride. Tape rollercoaster tracks to the tabletop and down to the floor.
- Cut long strips of card stock weight paper a couple of inches wide.
- Draw railroad tracks on the strips using a wide marker.
- Tape the track sections to the table creating hills by pushing the ends together causing it to bow up into a hill.
- Allow kids to add tracks including off the table down to a chair or the floor.
- They can make more track sections with the markers and strips.
- Invite them to use the cars and pretend they are riding the rollercoaster.
Other rides might include; a Lazy Susan with plastic/ paper tea cups glued on it or boats floating in a water table or in a dishpan with water.
- Posted in: Vacation Bible School